What people says about Buildout ?
- Buildout is an exceedingly civilized way to develop an app.
–Jacob Kaplan-Moss, creator of Django.
- “While not directly aiming to solve world peace, it perhaps will
play a role in the future, as people will be less angry about
application deployment and will have more time for making love and
music.” –Noah Gift, co-author of ‘Python For Unix and Linux’ from O’Reilly.
- “Even if you are not planning on writing any custom code, the
buildout approach is an easy way to install Plone in a robust,
well-tested manner.” –Martin Aspeli, Plone core developer.
- “Buildout was a natural choice for a build and deployment
management tool.” –Rob Miller
- “Buildout is no longer just for developers. Get your products
ready!” –Steve McMahon
- “I really think Buildout is the only sane way to develop anything
serious using python these days” –Ignas Mikalajunas